The conditions for becoming a tester.se
Do you want to test my models? I already love you!!! =)
I regularly look for testers for my new baby blanket designs. It can also happen to me to make a test call for small baby clothes.
Your level of knitting does not matter because I make tutorials so that they are accessible to both beginners and experts, but you will have to tell me your level when you register. to the test (at the bottom of the test pages).
To become a tester, there are some small conditions to respect :
– You must be motivated,
– You must respect the given deadline,
– You must be discreet and keep the model secret until the official publication, so no photo in progress.
– You must have an Instagram and/or Ravelry account so that we can exchange if necessary.
– You can use the wool and the colors of your choice as long as you respect the sample . The sample is important because if you do not respect it, the pattern will be distorted!
– You must know the basic stitches of knitting : garter stitch, stockinette stitch and reverse stockinette stitch, moss stitch, ribbing… (A little reminder is given in my tutorials),
– You are not afraid to test new methods including Intarsia, Jacquard and Embroidery on knitting (all methods are explained in the tutorials with links to videos),
– You must be lenient because you receive a version of the pattern with errors, typos…
During the test, I will ask you some small information:
– The method chosen for the covers (Intarsia, Jacquard or Embroidery),
– The brand of your yarn,
– Any errors you found,
– The problems you encounter,
– The clarity of the instructions.
At the end of the test, I will ask you:
– The exact yardage of thread you used for each color,
– The final size obtained before and after blocking,
– The most beautiful photo of your finished work (front and back with the threads tucked in and/or with a pretty fabric on the back).
The tests are not remunerated but at the time of the official distribution of the tutorial, I undertake to:
– Send you the finalized version of the tutorial,
– Distribute the most beautiful photo of your work on my website, my Instagram account @LePavillonCreatif and my Facebook account.
For your part, you will be able to distribute your creation on your various accounts, remembering to tag me: @LePavillonCreatif and with the hashtag #LePavillonCréatif only after the publication of the official launch.
Do you still want to be part of the adventure?
As soon as a new test is launched, I make a first announcement on Instagram. If I don't have enough volunteers, I will send you a short email to find out if you are available for the desired period. Remember to check your spam!
Send me a message to become a tester.se
Upon receipt of your message, you will be registered in the list of testers.
I launch test calls first on Instagram. If I don't have enough tester.ses, I send an email to the tester.ses of the team.